Centralised, paperless documents
Forget handing in a stack of disorganised paperwork at the end of the day; Commusoft keeps digital gas certificates safe and secure in one place so you have comprehensive gas safety records.
Set up easy input dropdown lists
Save time by configuring your certificates with dropdown lists, allowing for quick data entry into certificate fields when checking gas appliances or conducting gas safety inspections.
Instantly share gas certificates
There’s no need to wait for the office to send out physical copies of completed gas certificates, you can now send them directly to customers from the job site, as soon as they’re complete.
An ever-growing library of gas certificates
We’re always looking to grow the number of certificates we support for the gas industry. At present, you can create:
- Domestic Gas Safety Certificate (CP12)
- Non-Domestic Gas Safety Certificate (CP17)
- Service and Maintenance Checklist (CP6)
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Safety Certificate
- Warning Notice Certificate (CP14)
- Warning Notice (RIDDOR)
- Catering Appliance Gas Safety Certificate (CP42)
- Non-Domestic Plant Commissioning Service Record (CP15)
Plus many more gas certificates
- Leisure Industry Gas Safety Record
- Mobile Catering Vehicle/ Trailer Check (CP44)
- Commercial Gas Testing and Purging Form
- Central Heating Commissioning/ Inspection Record
- Domestic Unvented Hot Water Storage Vessel Commissioning/ Inspection Record
- Condensing Boiler Maintenance Record
- Mains Pressure Hot Water Cylinder Commissioning Checklist
- Existing Concealed Room Sealed Fan Draught Boiler Chimney Assessment
- Combined pressure test record
- Legionella Risk Assessment
Generate CP12 gas certificates from anywhere
Keeping your gas certificates neat, tidy and all together isn’t easy. With so many documents and details to keep track of, gas engineers can soon become overwhelmed. Commusoft keeps all your important customer documents and certificates in the cloud, meaning that you can create and access them from any location.
Professional gas certificates personalised with your logo and brand colours
Your certificates are set up as templates that can be branded with your company name, logo and colours. Once your gas engineer has filled them in, they’ll be attached to your customer’s profile and can be viewed from the office. You have the option of emailing or printing and posting them directly to your customer.
Stop copying over customer details
Commusoft’s customer database will autofill your customer’s details on the gas certificate as it’s created on site. You won’t have to copy them over. And if the customer requests that a different email address be used? No problem, it’s simply a case of editing the contact fields when you send the certificate from a mobile device.
Capture signatures digitally
Capture engineer and customer signatures digitally via your mobile device. This ensures certificates like the CP12 landlord gas certificate can be immediately approved with the necessary signatures and you can rest safe knowing they’re legally compliant. The customer can sign-off while you are still on site and the engineer’s signature confirms they have completed the job.
Gas certificates are not all we offer...
If you’re also in the electrical, oil, or fire and security business, you’ll be happy to hear that we also provide digital certificates for those industries too. Just like our gas certificates, they’re fully compliant and meet the standards for each individual industry.