Manage jobs like a pro
Whether it's a fire alarm maintenance or a CCTV installation, you can save time on job management with fire and security software. Once a job is created, a digital sheet with all the relevant information is sent to your engineer's mobile device. You can attach photos, drawings, and any notes to the job sheet, which can be helpful to add details such as where alarms are located on site. Once the job sheet is filled out at the property, it syncs back to the software so the office can view it.
Ensure compliance with digitised custom forms
Streamline the entire process of completing and sending out inspection forms, job reports, and any other type of custom form you can imagine. If you have a sprinkler system inspection, for example, you can create a digital form specific to that job to make sure all safety standards are being followed. Once it's filled out on the job, your engineers can get their customer’s digital signature and send it to them straight away.
Keep track of assets
Having a system to track what work has been done on assets makes your job easier and improves the customer journey you provide. With Commusoft, you can link assets to properties and add pertinent details such as the make/model, location, subassets, or notes. All of this information is available on your engineers' mobile device so they can access it whenever they need to. All your assets can be linked to specific contracts and Preventive Plan Maintenance (PPM) schedules so it's clear when anything from emergency lighting systems or extinguishers need to be inspected or maintained, reducing the need for emergency work.
If I were to rate Commusoft out of 10, it'd be 11!
The seamless continuity between the diary and job booking/logging/location recording is a great asset to our business. As a mere glance we can see what engineers are encountering issues, are en route to appointments or have completed tasks.
- Laurence B, Director, 11-50 employees
Stay on top of SLAs
Breaching a service level agreement is often avoidable and can cost you a lot of money. With fire protection software, SLAs are put front-and-center on the job screen to show which need to be met, which will expire soon, and which have been successfully completed. Automatic notifications keep even the busiest office staff up to date, informing them at set intervals before an SLA breaches. Efficient tracking of SLAs is central to reducing penalty fees and improving compliance.
Contracts and Planned Preventive Maintenance
Contracts can easily be lost track of if they aren’t organised as part of your fire and security software, alongside work and customer data. That’s why Commusoft allows you to create contract templates, set segmented billable rates, and add pricing items and spare parts. Contracts also include the exact assets covered, any fair usage terms, SLAs, as well as PPM schedules.
Clients will never forget to book appointments again
Let's face it, your customers have a lot going on, and maintaining their fire and security systems isn't always top of mind. Secure more business and keep your cash flow strong by automatically sending reminders based on customers’ inspection or maintenance schedules. You can give them the option to book straight from the reminder into your engineers’ calendars while providing an excellent customer experience.
- Provide an exceptional customer journey
- Go paperless and reduce admin
- Increase jobs and profits
- Create professional digital estimates
- Complete domestic fire alarm certificates
- Build preventive maintenance schedules
- Avoid breaches with SLA tracking
- Manage your stockroom workflow
- Organise assets and detailed history
- Optimise engineer diaries
10hrs saved managing schedules
35% improvement in customer feedback
15% reduction in total travel costs
20% reduction in no-access jobs
10% improvement in first-time fix rate
- How does software automate my fire and security business?
- Processes like creating and sending invoices, sending service reminders, and managing contracts and SLAs can all be automated with fire and security software. This saves you valuable time and money, helping your business reach new levels of success.
- How does fire and security software help with customer assets?
- To stay on top of assets, you can attach detailed records of assets to jobs and properties. You can also store the history of any work that's been done on the asset, and you can store notes such as the location of the asset so it's easy to find once on site. Learn more on our assets feature page.
- Can I use my current accounting package with Commusoft fire and security software?
- Yes, you can! We offer a number of different accounting integrations, including but not limited to Quickbooks, Xero, and Sage. Learn more about how your accounting package can integrate with Commusoft.
Success in the Field is a video series for field service professionals. Each episode we discuss the rapidly changing field service industry and how you can create world class customer journeys to accelerate your success in the field. Watch now to get started.Watch Now
Sending multiple invoices to one customer in a short period of time isn't always the most effective. Learn a better way.Read Now
Make SLA Monitoring easy with our SLA Guide and Spreadsheet Template. Click to download yours!Download Now