Say goodbye to manual scheduling & dispatching
Whether it’s a roof maintenance, repair, or any other service, your customers can book appointments straight into your engineers' diaries. Your office staff can utilise suggested appointments to optimise booking and dispatching based on your engineers’ other job locations that day, shift availability, and skills. Once the job is booked, your roofers will receive detailed job sheets on their mobile devices to do the job on site.
Know what engineers are doing in real-time
Never wonder where your crew is again when you use GPS technology to track engineers' vehicles in real-time. Roofing software also lets you see all your subcontractors' appointments for the day, week, or month at a glance with an intuitive colour-coded diary. Information such as job sheets and estimates sync in real time across the system, so your office staff and engineers are always on the same page.
Speed up sales & cash flow
As shingles and other parts can vary in price, use a parts database where you can pull up accurate prices, add markup, and charge accordingly. You can then create professional estimates with multiple options and get instant approval on site without all the back and forth with the office. When it comes to charging customers, whether it’s taking deposits, sending multiple invoices, or taking payment on site, using customised invoices will help you speed up payment and reduce debt chasing.
Keep customers coming back
Provide a frictionless customer experience by automating and personalising customer communications, whether it’s a roof leak repair job confirmation or an on-the-way message. Create custom mobile forms, such as safety forms or assessments, for engineers to use on site to ensure they're following best practices. Roofing software helps you make sure that the parts you need for the job are available before you dispatch your team, which in turn helps keep your customers satisfied.
Flexible payment options
We offer monthly rolling license plans, which are ideal for your seasonal or temporary workers. You can also use daily licenses, which are billed each month based on the number of days used. Whichever roofing software plan you choose, even if a subcontractor leaves, their work history and job data will stay in your system.
- Track subcontractors in real time
- Collect payment on site
- Keep the office & engineers in sync
- Reduce time spent booking jobs
- Send professional estimates
- Invoice multiple jobs at once
- Efficiently schedule and route
- Handle multi-property customers
10hrs saved managing schedules
35% improvement in customer feedback
15% reduction in total travel costs
20% reduction in no-access jobs
10% improvement in first-time fix rate
- What does the best roofing software do?
With roofing software, you can:
- Convert leads 24/7 via an online booking system
- Cut back on time spent scheduling jobs and easily reschedule jobs
- Create estimates on site and get them approved right away
- Collect payment on site, speeding up cash flow
- Improve customer communications
- Access automated reports so you can track profits and other key business metrics
- Does roofing software have a mobile app?
- Yes! This offers an easy way for your engineers to get estimates accepted and collect payment on site, request parts from the office, and access customer, property, and asset information from an intuitive database.
- How does roofing software affect my customer service?
- Personalising the customer experience is becoming increasingly important, and roofing software helps give your customers the best possible service. You can create customised estimates, invoices, and message templates for different jobs or customers. Keep them in the loop by sending service reminders and on-the-way messages. Giving them convenient options to give you their business has never been easier.
- How much does roofing software cost?
- This will depend on how many team members you have; larger teams will have to purchase more licenses than a smaller company, for example. Look for a roofing software that gives you flexible options. This means that if you hire someone for busy season, you’ll want a software that allows you to stop paying for them once the busy season is over. Learn more about Commusoft's plans and pricing here.
How much money can a roofing company save by going paperless?Try now
If you don't track payments and invoices properly, you could be holding back your business.Read now
Choose the best KPIs for your business with this free Excel calculator worksheet.Calculate my KPIs now