Keep your gas engineers organised with instant drag-and-drop job scheduling. Creating jobs and re-arranging appointments takes seconds with Commusoft’s gas engineer software. Your engineers will receive notifications for every new diary event and can view their schedules from their smartphone or tablet. The app is always syncing, so whether jobs are created on mobile or desktop, everyone is kept in the loop.
Automatic service reminders
Create service reminders and send automatic notifications to customers. Our messages even include an online booking link so your customers can set up an appointment right away. Boiler services and gas safety checks are easy to manage with Commusoft - when creating a job, set it to recur at any interval you like and set reminder emails to be sent to customers. With effective automatic service reminders you can retain customers and increase repeat business.
Convenient digital gas certificates
Completing gas certificates is an essential part of a gas engineer’s job. With the Commusoft app, certificates can be filled out on site in minutes, saved and sent directly to the customer either as an email PDF or printed and posted. Gas signatures can be digitally signed off by the engineer and customer - no pen required!
Quick and professional invoices
Avoid lost revenue with invoices that can be created in moments, from anywhere. Commusoft’s gas engineer software lets you send out a same-day final invoice as soon as the job is complete. Set custom creditor days and filter by debtors, so you know exactly who needs chasing. You can even collect payments via credit or debit cards with our payment integrations and online invoice portal.
Detailed asset management
With properly organised assets, gas engineers can install and update assets from site, see every linked job and work history, and add assets to contracts and PPM. Manage online records of assets such as boilers, cookers, and gas storage tanks - tracking the make, model, serial, location, service history and more - to always know what assets are installed at a property.
Gas analyser integration
Digital gas analysis equipment is an essential for modern gas engineers. At Commusoft, we understand the importance of integrating as many of the digital aspects of your work as possible to provide a seamless experience. That's why we worked with Anton to create an integration that will allow you to send readouts from your gas analysis equipment directly to the Commusoft mobile app and autocomplete the relevant fields on gas certificates.
- Reduce admin and paperwork
- Offer better customer service
- Track landlords and work addresses
- Gas safety certificates
- Service reminders for gas checks
- Manage contracts
- Create PPM schedules
- Monitor customer SLAs
- Organise assets and detailed history
- Commercial gas certificates
10hrs saved managing schedules
35% improvement in customer feedback
15% reduction in total travel costs
20% reduction in no-access jobs
10% improvement in first-time fix rate
- What is gas engineer software?
- Gas engineer software lets you manage the day-to-day work of a gas engineer, as well as the back office and management teams. By keeping everybody in sync in real time, you can streamline your workload and offer the best service to your customers. As Commusoft handles scheduling, communications, certificates, invoicing, reporting - and much more, it's the all-in-one solution for gas and heating businesses.
- How much does Commusoft cost?
- Commusoft's pricing will depend on how many licences you need and which of our plans you choose. To see all of our pricing details and which features are included on which plans, check out our pricing page.
- Can I add my own types of certificates?
- Yes, you can add your own custom forms and certificates. Alongside Commusoft's standard gas certificates, like the CP12, CP14, Warning Notice etc., you can also create completely custom forms - so you can decide how they operate and look. Learn more about custom forms.
- Do you integrate with accounting packages?
- Yes! Commusoft integrates with accounting packages such as QuickBooks, Sage, Xero - and others. Plus we also integrate with payment tools like Worldpay, SumUp, and Stripe too. See all our integrations here.
A & S Kingdon Ltd improves organisation, increased efficiency, and removed unnecessary paper by implementing Commusoft...Read more
A qualified Gas Safe registered engineer can use Commusoft to keep a record of safe commissioning and/or inspection of a central heating system...Read more
Commusoft has partnered with PartsArena Pro to build an integration, allowing data to be sent straight from the PartsArena Pro app into your Commusoft account...See more