Track all types of customers
No matter what sort of customers you work with; whether landlords, estate agents, private tenants, or commercial businesses, you can track them all with Commusoft. Using an intuitive, searchable, customer database, your property maintenance company will be able to access contact details, job history, asset records, communication logs and much more. When an engineer goes to site, they'll know exactly what work has been completed in the past and how best to serve that customer.
The drag-and-drop diary makes booking and re-arranging appointments quick and easy. It's never been more simple for your office staff to handle your business's rapidly-changing schedule. Commusoft’s property maintenance software lets your engineers access their diary from any iOS or Android device, so they can stay up to date wherever they are.
Let customers track everything online
Commusoft's customer portal is ideal for your larger customers like estate agents, landlords, and property managers, helping them stay on top of jobs, invoices, certificates, and more. Instead of calling your office to ask for updates or copies of old invoices and certificates, everything is available online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via the customer portal. Your customers can even add new jobs and properties to sync through to your system too.
Overall we are really impressed
We really like the option for our engineers to note the locations of the boiler, gas meter, and stopcock. This information is vital to us as we have a lot of repeat business for estate agents and often the tenants are not home and knowing the location of the boiler and gas meter really saves time.
- EJ Barton
Automatic maintenance reminders
Repeat inspections and services can be created to automatically send reminders to customers, letting them know that maintenance is due. Set up your reminders to recur at any time interval and generate personalised communications based on your templates. You can even include an online booking link so your customers can book appointments right away. So whether you're conducting monthly, annual, or 5-yearly services, Commusoft's property maintenance software can handle it. Automated service reminders are key to keeping customers informed and reducing your manual paperwork burden.
Our intelligent scheduling software was built to help our clients maximise their efficiency. We've built an algorithm that automates the tedious process of routing and scheduling jobs. This way, you can make the most use of your engineers' time, decrease driving time and vehicle costs, and free up time for office staff.
Work address booking portal
Our work address booking portal makes booking with occupants a breeze. This feature allows you to send an email to the occupant of the work address. The email contains a booking portal and the tenant can automatically book the service right away.
- Get rid of paper job sheets
- Track landlords and tenants
- Take job requests online
- Benefit from automatic service reminders
- Invoice from both site and office
- Manage maintenance contracts
- Build preventive maintenance schedules
- Monitor customer assets and history
- Track customer SLAs
- Optimise engineer schedules
10hrs saved managing schedules
35% improvement in customer feedback
15% reduction in total travel costs
20% reduction in no-access jobs
10% improvement in first-time fix rate
- What is property maintenance software?
- Property maintenance software helps field service businesses who specialise in maintaining and servicing properties. By expertly managing large numbers of properties and the countless jobs, services, and site surveys you provide, you can offer a better customer experience, streamline and reduce office admin, and help generate even more revenue. Commusoft's all-in-one solution is ideal for property maintenance companies looking to use software for their scheduling, booking, communications, certificates, invoicing, reporting - and more.
- Do you integrate with accounting packages?
- Yes! Commusoft integrates with accounting packages such as QuickBooks, Sage, Xero - and others. Plus we also integrate with payment tools like Worldpay, SumUp, and Stripe too. See all our integrations here.
Try our intelligent scheduling game and see how a powerful route optimisation engine can improve scheduling and engineer utilisation.Try Now
"Commusoft helps us give customers service they wouldn’t expect from your everyday maintenance company..."Read More
Gas, electrical, oil, fire and security... we've got industry-standard certificates digitised and ready to complete on your smartphone.See More