Keep the team in sync
The drag-and-drop calendar makes booking and re-arranging appointments quick and easy. Commusoft’s plumbing software lets engineers access their diary from their smartphone or tablet. It works with or without an internet connection, allowing your plumbers to keep updated throughout the day.
Get notified in real time when a job is complete, letting you invoice from site or from the office on the same day. Office staff can take deposits, send partial and final invoices, and receive payments online. Plumbers can invoice straight from their phone and let customers pay via card integrations. With professional invoices and many ways to pay, plumbing businesses can improve cash flow.
Digital Inspection Forms
Completing inspection forms is a standard part of a plumber's day-to-day work and therefore a core component of any plumbing software. You can design whatever type of custom form you'd like in Commusoft, pulling from 19 question/answer formats. Whether it’s a safety form, a form for a specific type of job, a checklist, an assessment, or whatever else, we give you all the tools you need to design the right form for every job. Through the Commusoft mobile app, custom forms can be completed in minutes from properties, saved as a PDF, and sent directly to customers via email. Plus, our form has a spot to collect digital signatures from the engineer and customer to show you've completed the detailed work and inspection.
Improve customer experience
Keep track of your customers and how you can best serve them with Commusoft’s simple, searchable, customer database. Store contact details, job history, asset records, communication logs, and much more, all in a single plumbing software system. When a customer calls up, you'll know exactly the work completed, invoices paid, and communication history.
Efficient estimates and quotes
Creating estimates is easy in Commusoft - simple to create from your PC or phone/tablet while on site. Send multiple options to customers to offer several choices and let customers accept and pay deposits online. Whether to fix a leak or install a whole bathroom, efficient estimates are a time saver and can help you win more business.
Automatic inspection reminders
Repeat inspections and services can be created to automatically send reminders to customers, letting them know a plumbing service is due. Our messages even include an online booking link so your customers can set up an appointment right away. Set up your service reminders to recur at any time interval and generate personalised communications based on your templates. So whether you're conducting annual services or monthly checks, Commusoft's plumbing software can handle it. Automated service reminders can be an important step in retaining customers and growing repeat revenue.
- Get rid of paper job sheets
- Improve customer communication
- Invoice on site or from the office
- Save time spent sending out estimates
- Track landlords and tenants
- Build preventive maintenance schedules
- Track assets and their history
- Manage maintenance contracts
- Monitor SLAs and improve compliance
10hrs saved managing schedules
35% improvement in customer feedback
15% reduction in total travel costs
20% reduction in no-access jobs
10% improvement in first-time fix rate
- How does plumbing job management software help my business?
- The best plumbing software helps you grow revenue while cutting back on tedious admin tasks. It also assists you to provide a more consistent and professional appearance to your customers, improving their experience and perception of your business.
- How do I give an estimate using plumbing job software?
- With plumbing software, you can give estimates on site or online. Deposits are collected right away, either at the site or using an online portal. You can also get acceptance quickly through the portal and it's then instantly updated in the system. Commusoft will automatically create branded copies of estimates for you to send to your customers for their own records.
- What does plumbing CRM software do?
- Plumbing CRM software securely stores customer data like contact and property information, assets, and communication logs. The CRM also stores job history, past estimates, and invoices. You can even send emails and text messages right from the customer database and can quickly see if a customer account owes you any money.
- Can I use my current accounting package with Commusoft?
- We support Quickbooks, Sage, Xero, and more. Learn more about how Commusoft integrates with accounting software.
Find out how Ashley Thaw improved his growing heating and plumbing company with Commusoft. It all started when Ashley hired a business advisor...Read more
Complete certificates on a smartphone when installing, inspecting, or commissioning Unvented Hot Water Cylinder storage vessels.Read more
Organised and accurate Legionella Risk Assessment certificates are essential for demonstrating your professionalism to customers.Read more